Mundie Moms

Friday, April 30, 2010

Amazing Book Trailers!

I've been meaning to post Claire De Lune's book trailer with my review in couple weeks, but I couldn't wait anymore. The trailer is great and I definitely recommend getting this book! It's such a great read.


Claire De Lune will be released May 18th, by Simon & Schuster. You can learn about Christine Johnson and Claire De Lune by visiting her site here:

Vania has done it again, with another amazing book trailer for Shadow Hills! This is going to be a hugely popular book this summer! I have just started this book and WOW, it's good.


Shadow Hills will be released July 13th, by Egmont. We definitely recommending picking this book up!!
To learn more about Anastasia Hopcus and Shadow Hills, please visit her site here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels