Mundie Moms

Monday, April 12, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @TheStorySiren & inspired by Alea @PopCultureJunkie, explores the contexts that we received in our mail box this past week.

This week we have received & bought for review:


From Publishers/Authors For Reviews:
* Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin (from Ivy Devlin)
* Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (from Scholastic)
* The 39 Clues, The Emperor's Code, Book 8 by Gordon Korman (from Scholastic)
* One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt (from Simon & Schuster)
* A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner (from HarperTeen)


Bought:
* Guardian of The Dead by Karen Healey (not pictured)


What goodies did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so envious over Linger! You lucky lady you! As for me, B&N is finally shipping me a copy of UNDER MY SKIN by Judith Graves! YAY! I'm so excited I'll be stalking the UPS person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...such a great IMM. Linger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B&N has been so slow at shipping. They just shipped my copy of Hex Hall. I can't wait for my copy of UMS to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...fun IMM! Looking forward to reading A Conspiracy of Kings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels