Mundie Moms

Monday, May 3, 2010

Anticipated Book Releases for Tomorrow



There are so many great book releases and author tours this month! May is going to be HUGE, and will make us broke. lol.

We are looking forward to tomorrow's release of:



* White Cat by Holly Black,
* Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready and
* Spells by Aprilynne Pike.

Be sure to go pick up there fantastic reads tomorrow. Which book releases are you looking forward to this week?

Don't forget this is the last day to enter our White Cat ARC Giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/y8x953l

4 comments:

  1. I am anxiously waiting for my UPS delivery of White Cat and Spells!!! I plan on going out and finding Shade. YAY, for May Book Releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to all three of these! May is going to be a fun month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I can't wait to read Spell and White Cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which one of these I'm more excited about. Which will I read first? Argh?! What a great problem to have!

    ReplyDelete

Labels