Mundie Moms

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mundane Monday #31

Happy Monday! Our Mundane Monday is Cassie's May Cookie for City Of Fallen Angels.

"There is something you have not told us, Clarissa Morgenstern," said the Silent Brother. "A secret you both have been keeping."
Clary tensed. “What do you mean?”
The mark of death is on this boy."
“Death?” said Jace. His voice was modulated, careful, not afraid. “Do you mean I’m going to die?”
We mean that you *were* dead. And yet you live. The balance of life and death is a delicate one, young Shadowhunters. You have upset it."

You can read it here: http://twishort.com/aavqa

March 2011 can't get here fast enough!

4 comments:

  1. I know... Come on March!!! Hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredible...this cookie...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the May tweet!!!! It makes me wonder what the heck is going happen in COFA!!! I have a feeling a lot more Chaos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 10 more months!!! Thats going to be the longest 10 months EVER!! The suspence is killing me!

    ReplyDelete

Labels