Mundie Moms

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mundane Monday #32

Happy Monday!!!!

"Hated you?" he echoed, looking bewildered. He reached out then and touched her face, lightly just the tips of this fingers against her skin. "I told you I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow by midnight we'll be either at war or under Valentine's rule. This could be the last night of our lives, certainly the last even barley ordinary one. The last night we go to sleep and get up just as we always have. And all I could think of was that I wanted to spend it with you."
-Jace & Clary, City of Glass, page 332

3 comments:

  1. Okay, thanks...not really...this is where I, uh, wept...yes, tears dripping onto my open CoG pages...so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that part in COG!!! Good Quote!!! Good Video too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *swoon* I love this quote! one of my favorites, and the video is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels