Mundie Moms

Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Must Reads



With summer right around the corner, we're gearing up for some hot summer releases. Everyone needs to have a good book to read when they're at the beach, the lake or beside the pool right!?! Here's a list of books we're looking forward to reading and will be spotlighting this summer. The inner wolf girl fan in me is SO excited about the wolf books out this summer.

JUNE Releases:

















































JULY Releases:
































AUGUST Releases:


















Don't FORGET, City of Glass will be out in paperback with a sneak peak into Infernal Devices AND City of Fallen Angels!


We'll continue to add to this list. There's so many great books coming out this summer. What books are you looking forward to reading?

15 comments:

  1. Just look at all the awesome books coming out, with such fantastic covers. I am in book heaven :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm looking forward to most of them and some I will add to my list!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! Four of the six June reads are about or have wolves on the cover. Do I sense a theme?

    Pretty covers. Looking forward to them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome list! Off to check out The Education of Bet, the rest are all on my Must Reads list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to every one of these books! It is going to be an awesome summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! It's definitely summer of the WOLF books! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for Mockingjay!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Now I know what's released when! I'm so excited for Everlasting, Sea, 13 to Life and Winter's Passage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ....what's the name of the last in July?

    ReplyDelete
  11. more to the point, what am I NOT looking forward to reading? Answer: nothing.

    I am so excited about all these. Especially Mockingjay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a lineup! It is going to be one fantastic summer for books! And I see some new one's I need to put on my list…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nazarea- is The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. :)

    I agree with all of you! I'm so excited for so many releases. I'm sure I forgot some as well. If you know of any I forgot, please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. No...I got Iron Daughter down on my list...The Poison one...It looks interesting...hell, it has poison in the name, it's bound to be interesting...anyway. yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, it does look like a great read. It's The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood.

    ReplyDelete

Labels