Mundie Moms

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader Trailer and Movie Tie-In Promos

Yesterday, Simon and Schuster started tweeting about #booksthatchangedmyworld. Well one of those, for most of us Mundie Moms, is C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia. In particular, my personal favorite is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Picture this Mundie Moms: King Caspian goes on an odyssey to find the original seven kings of Narnia. Edmund, Lucy and their very pesky cousin, Eustace, join him. There are merpeople, dragons, battles and Reepicheep my favorite Rodent with A Sword (not quite a Hot Boy with a Sword, but he's awfully gallant, isn't he?).

Harper Collins will be promoting the Chronicles with a "Read It Before You See It" campaign. Be sure to check out their site, here, for more information, games and trivia. And yes, they will have movie tie-in editions available soon.

In the mean time, enjoy the-just-released trailer for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Some of us may have watched it once or twice...okay, three times.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks friggin phenomenal! I loved the first movie but wasn't too impressed with the 2nd. The 3rd looks to be the best thus far! I will admit I only read 2 of the Narnia series before I got a tad bored. I think I should try reading them again. This particular book/movie sounds fantastical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad to see how excited you are for the new movie! VDT (as all the cool kids are calling it) is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love CS Lewis and are so excited for the movie. We can't wait to see the movie tie in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smash Attack! -- it's my favorite book in the series, followed closely by Lion, Witch and Wardrobe and Prince Caspian.

    HarperChildrens -- We're very excited to see your page promoting it. We have kids that are journeying into Narnia for the first time and let me tell you those games are so cool!! I may have played the trivia game myself!!! LOL.

    MundieMoms (KatieB) -- We do love CS Lewis on Mundie Moms. His work is such a strong influence on the type of stories we love even to this day.

    ReplyDelete

Labels