Mundie Moms

Saturday, June 19, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It's a list of books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.



From Publishers/ Authors For Review: * Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (published by Harper Collins, to be released 9/10)
* Fledging Jason Steed by Mark A. Cooper (published by Sourcebooks, to be
released 9/10)
* iDrakula by Bekka Black (published by Sourcebooks, to be released 10/10)
* Elliot and the Goblin War by Jennifer A. Nielsen (published by Sourcebooks,
to be released 10/10)
* Don't Know Where, Don't Know When by Annette Laing (from the author)


Bought:
* Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
* The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
* Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
* Woods Runner by Gary Paulsen


Thank you to HarperCollins, Sourcebooks and Annette Laing for our wonderful
reads this week.


What goodies did you receive this week?

14 comments:

  1. I am sooo jealous that you got Paranormalcy and Raised by Wolves!!! Hope you enjoy reading them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to get my hands on all of these. *jealous* jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection! Can't wait to hear what you think of Paranormalcy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lucky Paranormalcy receiver. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I stared Paranormalcy the day I received it and while I've been asked to hold my review until a little bit later, I will tell you that this is an AWESOME read!

    I'll be posting a little bit about it tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous, I so want Paranormalcy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Far From You was beautiful and I can't wait for my Raised By Wolves to get here! Happy reading! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great week: Far from you look like a good one. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Raised by Wolves! Hope you enjoy it too, and all of your other mailbox finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paranormalcy looks awesome! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm curious about Paranormalcy! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paranormalcy is really good! I can't wait for everyone to read it.

    I'm looking forward to Raised by Wolves. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you got some great books there i cant wait to get raised by wolves....enjoy reading them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Labels