Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Chelsea Campbell

I love tweets like this one because, on the last day of the month, I always think about all the things I have to do to get ready for the next month. All those new appointments and activities waiting to be tackled. Let me tell you, this Mundie Mom could use a reassuring glimpse at her horoscope.

When I saw that tweet it reminded me that I've been waiting for Chelsea's book, The Rise of Renegade X, to come out for what seems like a really long time. Well, it's been released and it's in bookstores right now.

Here's the synopsis (from Chelsea's blog) :
Damien Locke knows his destiny–attending the university for supervillains and becoming Golden City’s next professional evil genius. But when Damien discovers he’s the product of his supervillain mother’s one-night stand with–of all people–a superhero, his best-laid plans are ruined as he’s forced to live with his superhero family.

Going to extreme lengths (and heights), The Rise of Renegade X chronicles one boy’s struggles with the villainous and heroic pitfalls of growing up.
Superheroes? Supervillains? A Professional Evil Genuis?

I love the trailer and the "...I know who I really am, I think..." last line. It has me hooked, how about you?



So skim the first chapter, posted here on Chelsea's blog and join me in reading The Rise of Renegade X. Hey, it is a brand new month. Clearly, it's time to re-order that To Be Read pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels