Mundie Moms

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mockingjay Book Trailer!

We are so excited for the upcoming release of Mockingjay, that we had to share the trailer that was recently released! Mockingjay is one of the most anticipated releases this summer. Later this week we'll be posting some VERY exciting news about the Hunger Game series!! Stay turned and enjoy the trailer!


Don't forget to visit the official facebook page and the official web page to get the latest news, author info, play games and more.

Don't forget to stop by Scholastic to enter to win one of two pins they're giving away http://wp.me/pG4x8-4N

Don't forget to get your widget!

4 comments:

  1. Easily the most anticipated book of the year in my opinion. I may have to go into work late so I pick it first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Stoked to Read Mocking Jay!!! I really hope that The Capital gets their Just desserts!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels