Mundie Moms

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mundane Monday #42

Happy Mundane Monday!!


"Patience, grasshopper." said Maia. "Good things come to those who wait."

"I always thought that was 'Good things comes to those who do the waves," said Simon. "No wonder I've been so confused all my life."

"Confused' is a nice word for it," said Jace, but he was clearly only somewhat paying attention; he reached out and and pulled Clary toward him, almost absently, as if it were a reflex. She leaned back against his shoulder, looking up at the sky.

-City of Glass, pages 539-540

7 comments:

  1. Lol, Simon always makes me smile. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *does the wave - sits, waiting for good things* Oh...

    LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon... we love you!!
    and jace... arrggg no matter where you are! I DO LOVE YOU! hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simon and Jace...a great way to start a Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simon and Jace together are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! That is one of my favorite quotes from Simon! Thanks for making me smile on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Labels