Mundie Moms

Monday, July 19, 2010

Take Me There book signing


Take Me There by Carolee Dean releases tomorrow! If you haven't heard about it, here's a little about it.

Dylan has a bad-boy past and a criminal record. He knows that rich, beautiful Jess is way too good for him - but she has always been the one person who sees through his tough exterior and straight to his heart, and he has been hopelessly in love with her from the first time they met. He would change his life for a chance with her.

But trouble follows Dylan wherever he goes, and a deadly mistake soon forces him to hit the road and leave his dreams behind. He's on the run and in search of answers - answers to questions he wishes he'd never asked.

Here's a list of places she'll be stopping at this week:

Tuesday, July 20

TBA

The Twig on the Riverwalk

San Antonio, TX

Wed. July 21

2 PM

Arboretum Barnes & Noble

10000 Research Blvd. #158

Austin, TX

Thursday, July 22 12:00 - Noon

Blue Willow Books

14532 Memorial Drive

Houston, TX 77079

Thursday, July 22

2:00pm

River Oaks Barnes & Noble

2030 W. Gray Street

Houston, TX 77019

(from Carolee's site)

If you're in the Austin area, be sure to stop by on Wednesday. I'll be there and I'm looking forward to interviewing Carolee about her book. You can visit here site to learn more http://caroleedean.livejournal.com/ Our review for Take Me There will be posted soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know she is coming to Houston!! I'm so going to her signing at Blue Willow. Are you guys coming down to Maggie's Signing on the 28th? If so I will see you there also.

    Trini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trini- I'm not sure if I'll be there for Maggie's. I'll definitely be at her Austin signing. If I do make it down to Houston for it, I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels