Mundie Moms

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mundane Monday #45

Happy Monday!!! Here's a little teaser from City of Glass, the paperback edition. This comes from the City of Fallen Angels excerpt.

"Having rock star problems may be the closest I ever get to being an actual rockstar."

"No one told you to call your band Salacious Mold my friend."

"We're Millennium Lint now," Simon protested.

Clary shrugged. "Look, just figure this out before the wedding. If they both think they're going to it with you and they find out at the wedding that you're dating them both, they'll kill you." She stood up. "And then my mom's wedding will be ruined, and she'll kill you. So you'll be dead twice."

-City of Fallen Angels, City of Glass Excerpt, Clary & Simon

5 comments:

  1. Wow...so, our dear Simon has a lot of trouble, both with band name and the two girls he's dating...Millennium Lint?! It's perfect, 'cause I think Maya and Isabelle will tear him to shreds...litterally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously cannot wait for this book..I might die of anticipation!! Is that possible?? lol Well at least I'll Clockwork Angel to hold me over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Simon. He's quite the ladies man hehe. I love Clary and Simon, I just hope Simon comes out of it alive. I'm so excited. The wait is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for COFA!!!!!! I love Simon! I can't wait to read about his little love triangle! Its gonna be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Labels