Mundie Moms

Monday, August 16, 2010

Mundane Monday #46

Happy Monday! Here's a teaser you guys have all been waiting for.... I'll warn you, it might cause you to-
A) re-read it numerous time
B) go and pre-order your copy right now
C) scream like a fan girl that you just read a hot Jace & Clary scene (oh and there will be more to this excerpt next week) Wait, did we leave out that they're in an elevator?!?
D) all of the above

"Don't be sorry." There was a ragged edge to his words that surprised her. "Jocelyn doesn't want you to turn out like me. I don't blame her for that."

"Jace," she said, a little bewildered by the bitterness in his voice, "are you all right?"

Instead of answering, he kissed her, pulling her hard against him. His body pressed hers against the wall, the metal of the mirror cold against her back, his hands sliding around her waist. She always loved the way he held her. Careful, but not too gentle, not so gentle that she ever felt he was more in control than she was. Neither of them could control how they felt about each other and she liked that, liked the way his heart hammered against hers, liked the way he murmured against her mouth when she kissed him back.

-City of Fallen Angels teasers, from City Of Glass paperback, Jace & Clary

To celebrate hitting 1,000 followers we're giving away 1 copy of the newly released City of Glass, paperback with the CWA and COFA excerpts. We are planning on getting it SIGNED when we see Cassie next month on the Smart Chicks Tour.


*For some reason the form won't let you select more than one option. Please add up your points and just add them to the "add up all your entry points" spot. Thank you!!

25 comments:

  1. -faints-

    Why does it have to be so far away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I went crazy RIGHT NOW! I want this book sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *screams into hands while stomping feet like a stereotypical teenage girl* :] can't wait to read it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathe ladies breathe! ;) I figure some of you might still be holding your breath :-D Don't worry I'm not immune someone reminded me to breathe too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on hitting 1k. I was crossing my fingers it would be a Simon teaser, but Jace & Clary will do :D. Cannot wait for this book- or the next two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the series!!! Can't wait to for the next book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Glad everyone likes the teaser.

    Pixie- Thank you! We had Simon last week. I'm really looking forward to having a lot more Simon teasers when COFA is out.

    Meredith- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Screamed is an understatement!!! I think I have died and gone to heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH GOD! I really love the teasers!
    Im almost dying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 1k followers! You guys totally rock! Great teaser too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. today's my birthday so I hope that will give me some luck haha hopefully (:
    and the contest ends september the 16th the 200th anniversary of the mexican independence, and I'm mexican, so there's gotta make even luckier :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omygosh!!! I can't believe you posted that! Now everyone's going to get crazy, including me, lol. I really can't wait for COFA! I want to know whats going to happen with Clary & Jace, and of course I wonder how Simon would be holding up with his new life. And Luke with Clary's mom.....wow! There's so much that i want to know that i can't take it! Of course, thank you for this opprotunity to winning these amazing books! Loving and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on followers never read them yet but heard great things and now I have to read them :) Great giveaway thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE it and want more! :) I can't wait for COFA to come out!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. ... wow :D I <3 Cassie! her books are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy crap... This is amazing... I can't contain myself at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Labels