Mundie Moms

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday & Another NIGHTSHADE Clue


Published by Penguin
To Be Released on October 19th

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything--including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Nightshade has everything I want out of a book- action, mythology, wolves, an amazing love triangle, and a very strong female character, who's ultimate choice may cost her everything she's ever known. I highly recommend picking up Nightshade when it's out! This is one of my favorite reads of the year.

You can read more about Nightshade on Andrea's site here http://tinyurl.com/2a5287z and you preorder it here http://tinyurl.com/23cggjg

You can read my mini blurb here http://tinyurl.com/2ujl4og
I'll be posting my full review closer to the release date.
___________________

Recently Shay Doran's been sending out a lot clues about himself to bloggers. The goal is to solve the clues that lie hidden in these messages. *see below*

Shay is the other part of the fantastically written love triangle in Nightshade. I'm going to say that he's already winning over the hearts of many fans, and they've yet to really meet him. Just wait till you read about him in Nightshade. I'll admit, I'm torn between Shay and Ren.

I think I've figured out the first clue, but the second clue is a little harder. I swear it should be more obvious to me what the answer is. I should say I have it half solved. What do you think the clues say? Once the clue is revealed, we'll post it on our blog here and on Shay's facebook page.

I've posted our clues on Shay's Facebook Page here, and you can see the rest of the clues he's sent out. Be sure to watch his vlogs here http://www.shaydoran.com/ and you can subscribe/watch Shay's Youtube Channel here.

Here's what Shay recently sent us: *You can click on the picture to enlarge it*







1 comment:

  1. Agh! I cannot wait for Nightshade :) The marketing campaign is absolutely fantastic. I was so excited when I got my book from Shay in the mail! :)

    Here's what I'm waiting for this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels