Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Halloween Treat from Cassie - An Excerpt from The Clockwork Prince

Artwork by bhanesidhe.

Cassie tweeted this "ohnotheydidn't" teaser moments ago:

From mid-book:

Will looked at Jem. His eyes were bluer than blue, his cheeks flushed. He said, “Then you have wasted your time.”
Jem stared back at him. “G*d d*mn you,” he said, and hit Will across the face, sending him spinning. He didn’t lose his footing, but fetched up against the side of the carriage, his hand to his cheek. His mouth was bleeding. He looked at Jem with total astonishment.
“Get him into the carriage,” Jem said to Tessa, and turned and went back through the red door — to pay for whatever Will had taken, Tessa thought. Will was still staring after him.
“James?” he said.

Cassie mentioned that she will be doing monthly Clockwork Prince teasers "as of next year". We thank her for this treat!

12 comments:

  1. Love it!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read the entire book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo bouncy ..bouncy...waiting for this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEE! This makes me so happy. If Will wants to, you know, come over and treat his busted lip, I'd be happy to help! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comments are making me laugh!!! I have to admit that although I don't know what Will did to deserve it...Jem's reaction is very hot....I mean, justified. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you guys... I need more. I can't wait to find out what horrible thing Will did to get that reaction out of Jem. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeee!!! So exciting. I can't wait. I am totally torn between Will and Jem at the moment. Love, love, love these teasers!! Thank you so much for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow there are no words for this!! I am not sure what to say!! by Ouch!! Obviously Will deserved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. deffinatly gots to say did anyone notice cassie put up OCTOBER EXCERPTS?!?!
    gotta check it out:
    http://www.cassandraclare.com/cms/faqs/cofateasers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carlee- Thank you. We post them on here and our forum the same day Cassandra posts them. This post is her Halloween teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Labels