Mundie Moms

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mundane Monday #55

Happy Monday!!! I don't know where the weekend went. We hope you all have a great Monday!

Emma and Alex

"Valentine doesn't care about me," Clary said. "He's only ever cared about you."

Something flickered in the depths of Jace's eyes. "Is that what you call it?" His expression was frighteningly bleak. "After what happened on the boat, he's interested in you. Which means you need to be careful. Very careful. In fact, it wouldn't hurt if you just spent the next few days inside. You can lock yourself in your room like Isabelle."

"I'm not going to do that."

"Of course you're not," said Jace, "because you live to torture me, don't you?"

"Not everything, Jace, is about you," Clary said furiously.

"Possibly," Jace said, "but you have to admit that the majority of things are."

-City of Class, page 319

9 comments:

  1. Great scene...love the pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...confident, snarky Jace on Monday morning -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Really brings back great memories of reading it and I can't help but chuckle. Thanks for the fantastic start to Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't lie, I totally couldn't stop reading after I found this quote. I get so sucked into Cassie's world. I'm glad you guys enjoy it! Jace definitely has a way to start our Mondays off right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome!
    I love Mundane Mondays xD lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. haaaa is perfect i love alex and ema....

    ReplyDelete

Labels