Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday- Darkest Mercy

By Melissa Marr

Published by Harper Teen

To Be Released on February 22nd, 2011

The Summer King is missing; the Dark Court is bleeding; and a stranger walks the streets of Huntsdale, his presence signifying the deaths of powerful fey.

Aislinn tends the Summer Court, searching for her absent king and yearning for Seth. Torn between his new queen and his old love, Keenan works from afar to strengthen his court against the coming war. Donia longs for fiery passion even as she coolly readies the Winter Court for battle. And Seth, sworn brother of the Dark King and heir to the High Queen, is about to make a mistake that could cost his life.

Love, despair, and betrayal ignite the faery courts, and in the final conflict, some will win…and some will lose everything.

The exhilarating conclusion to Melissa Marr’s New York Times bestselling Wicked Lovely series will leave readers breathless.

Quoted from the Wickedly Lovely site: About the Cover-

It is assumed that Donia plays a large role, as she is the cover model. Darkest Mercy is the last book in the Wicked Lovely series, and Melissa has said that it concludes the story arc that started in Wicked Lovely, focusing on Ash, Seth, Keenan, and Donia.

You can find out more about Darkest Mercy from Melissa's site here http://www.melissa-marr.com/

___________________

I am a huge fan of Melissa Marr and I am really looking forward to this last installment to the Wickedly Lovely series.

6 comments:

  1. I am so unbelievably excited for this book. It sounds absolutely amazing, part of me is terrified about whats going to happen while the other is so desperate to read it I don't care. I have a feeling this is going to be the best book in the series which is saying something because they are all soooo good. I love the cover too, I think it might actually be my favourite. Can't wait for february! 2011 is going to be a good year for books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I think it's going to be an emotionally charged book as it sounds like a lot is going to happen and I'm excited and terrified at how it will end. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the top 2011 Books I'm Looking Forward To...yes, there's a list...in my head, of course! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this book!! I love, love, love the cover, yet again. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the first few in this series (signed), and I've never read it. ugh....I need to get on it!

    Hope you come by and see my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading this series too!
    Here's my WWW:
    http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2010/10/waiting-on-wednesday-serpents-coil.html

    ReplyDelete

Labels