Mundie Moms

Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

This year has been an amazing year for 2010 Debut Authors, and we really enjoyed taken part in Kristi (The Story Siren's) 2010 Debut Author Challenge. We're looking forward to being apart of the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, as there are so many AWESOME books coming out next year.

In addition to the challenge, we have a lot of awesome things planned with the 2k11 Debut Authors. More details about this will be posted closer to January, but I'm thrilled that we will be working closely with this amazing group of debut authors bringing you reviews, interviews and giveaways with their debut titles.

We have also been busy working on our Debut Author Books Of Month, that we started this last year with our Mundie Moms Book Of The Month Club on our forum. I'm indicating which books we will be our Debut Author book of the month, which will also include live author chats, interviews and hopefully lots of giveaways (depending on when the book is published, some books will be featured the month after their release, giving our book club members time to purchase and read the book).

Here's our list (I know we have a few books missing from it that we will continue to add/ or delete books from this list) for both Mundie Moms and Mundie Kids:

- Our Debut Spotlight Book Of Month for our book club are highlighted in orange.
- The 2K11 Debut Authors we will be featuring on our blog are highlighted in green.
-Books w/ a ** by them are ones we own/have read/will be posting review closer to their release date.
- Debut Authors listed on this challenge are ones who are first time authors or have their first YA or MG book being released this year.

JANUARY:



FEBURARY:

MARCH:

APRIL:

MAY:
JUNE:

JULY:

AUGUST:

SEPTEMBER:

To sign up and to find more information about the 2011 Debut Author Challenge head over to The Story Siren's site here!

25 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for supporting me and The Iron Witch. I'm seriously excited and honoured!! :)

    Seeing my name on your awesome site is kinda surreal. LOL!

    Kaz
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen- You are so welcome!!! I'm seriously excited for all we've got planned with you for that month!! I can't wait. :)
    Having you comment on my site is kinda surreal. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this fantastic list! I love featuring debut authors and have a monthly feature on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!! I have soooo many of these on my list for next year too! I can't wait!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next year is going to be another fantastic year for Debut Authors!! I'm sure my list will continue to grow. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I'm so excited to be the August Book of the Month! We're going to have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria- We can't wait for it's release!!! We are going to have a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe 2011 is almost here! CRAZYCAKES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for joining the challenge! and your extra support of debut authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, ladies, I'm so, so honored! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle- I know! It is completely crazy.

    The Story Siren- Thank you for hosting such an awesome contest!

    Myra- You are so welcome! HUGE hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katie! WOW! Thank you so much for choosing THE FAERIE RING as a Spotlight Book of the Month! I am honored and grateful and EXCITED!!!! Let's get this party started!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list here! So many great authors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kiki!!! You are so welcome. The Faerie Ring is already a favorite read of mine for 2011!! It's such a fantastic story!! I loved reading it. I can wait to get our party started. :)

    TerryLynn- Thank you. There are a lot of awesome releases next year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for including MAY B. here. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for including The Lipstick Laws! Hope you like it! I'm so excited for the 2k11 feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amy- You are so welcome! We can't wait to read it.

    Kim- You are welcome!! It's another debut book we can't wait to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to thank you for adding Never Eighteen to your DAC list. Good luck with the challenge and happy reading. :)

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Megan, you are so welcome! We can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Born at Midnight by C.C Hunter is a really good book. It is coming out in March I think. Its a 2011 Debut Author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, dear. I'm so late to do my fan girl squeal over seeing Griffin Rising on your June list, but here it is: SQUEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, how did I just realize that HEREAFTER is on your June list? Maybe because I had my litte sleep-vampire of a baby a week before this post! Thank you SO much for adding HEREAFTER to your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darby- I really enjoyed it!!!

    Tara- Congratulations (a belated one) on your sleep-vampire of a baby. :D
    You are so welcome!!! I'm so excited to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesomesauce- THANK YOU I totally forgot to add that book.

    ReplyDelete

Labels