Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Book Blurb- The Iron Queen

By Julia Kagawa
Published by Harlequin Teen
To Be Released on February 1st, 2011
Source- Harlequin Teen
5 Stars- Phenomenal Book!

My name is Meaghan Chase.

I thought it was over.That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stay by my side. Drag me into the core of a conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.

With electrifying romance, action packed and heart wrenching scenes, Julie Kagawa's The Iron Fey series continues to engage me emotionally and leaves me breathless at the end. Her richly developed characters become more vivid, real and stronger as they never falter on their journeys. The Iron Queen deserves more than just 5 stars! This is a phenomenal book with incredible writing and I enjoyed every moment of being wrapped up in this story.

This is one book I highly recommend pre-ordering!! I can't wait for The Iron Knight. If you haven't picked up Julie's The Iron Fey series yet, you are missing out! This series has quickly become my favorite fey series. With the holidays fast approaching, these books will make the perfect gift (cough, cough). The Iron Queen is our book of the month for February, and we're looking forward to our live chat we will be having with Julie then. We'll post more details when it gets closer to Feb. I'll be sharing my full review for The Iron Queen later this month.

3 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to Iron Queen. I love all the characters, especially Ash and Puck, and her writing is just so amazing that I found myself finishing the book in a few hours without even noticing the time! February is going to be a good month :) plus its my birthday :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Iron Daughter sitting on my shelf from this summer and I still have not finished it. Ack college, why do I have to go? I surprisingly enjoy this series. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Julie's world and her characters!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels