Mundie Moms

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mundane Monday #60

Happy Monday!!! I'm sure today is a crazy one for most of you as it's Thanksgiving week and people are traveling, schools out, shopping needs to be done etc. So, why not indulge yourself in a little bit of The Mortal Instruments, and even though we've posted this before, I can't help but post it again.


Jace and Clary Kiss by ~amdonandsakura16 on deviantART

"It's just a kiss," he said, and though his tone was harsh, his hands were inexplicably gentle. She let him turn her, looked up at him. His eyes were very dark, perhaps because it was so dim down here in the Court, perhaps because of something else. She could see her reflection in each of his dilated pupils, a tiny image of herself inside his eyes. He said, "You can close your eyes on think of England, if you'd like."

- City of Ashes, page 172
You can read more about their kiss on page 173 of City of Ashes.


10 comments:

  1. My favourite City of Ashes scene and I can't wait for CoFA to be released!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *closing eyes and thinking of Jace*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's my face TMI kiss...lol...Jace is just so, well, Jace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my very favorite scene in all three books :)

    I have re-read it a thousand times :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* That has to be my favorite part of the whole book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Thanks :) I have a pile of books that I haven't read yet... and every time Mundane Monday rolls around I am tempted to go and pick up one of my Mortal Instruments books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this part of COA!! What A great part!! Some how I wish that the Seelie Queen would have told them both the truth how they were not really brother and sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh....!!!!! Who is going to be the one to betray everything they ever believed in? This is really freaking me out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.O This is my picture, I'm amdonandsakura16 on deviantart.com this is extremely cool to see. :) Thank you for posting my artwork on Mundie Moms, I really love your website. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Summer Girl- You are so welcome!!! We love this picture! Thank you for sharing your work with TMI fans.

    ReplyDelete

Labels