Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November Teasers for COFA


I know you guys love teasers as much as we do and today Cassie has shared some great teasers! Really, when are they not great.

Teaser 1)

The Queen’s eyes glittered. “You told me that you did not wish to make a compact with me, for there was nothing I could give you. You said there was nothing in the world you wanted. When you imagine your life without him, do you still feel the same?”
*Why are you doing this to me?* Clary wanted to scream, but she said nothing, for the Faerie Queen glanced past her, and smiled, saying: “Wipe your tears, for he returns. It will do you no good for him to see you cry.”

Teaser 2)

“That wasn’t fair,” Simon said.

“Maybe,” said Isabelle. “But I watch my brothers give their hearts away and I think, Don’t you know? Hearts are breakable. And I think even when you heal, you’re never what you were before.”

As always, you can find all her teasers from this year here http://cassandraclare.com/cms/faqs/cofateasers

*The cover is one of our cover winners and is NOT the actual cover to COFA*

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! These teasers are so AMAZING! I can't wait to read COFA in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was clicking like mad all week for these, thanks!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this teaser! Thank you! April cannot get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh!!! I need it now. Why isn't there kissing?!? I'm worried and excited now. March is way too far away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! I want this book now!! On another note, I have no idea why blogger keeps messing up the font and the spacing on this post...

    ReplyDelete

Labels