Mundie Moms

Thursday, November 11, 2010

We are chatting about Linger TONIGHT with Maggie Stiefvater!


*Our chat will start at 8 pm CST/ 9 pm EST. To join, hit join and enter a screen name.

*Please know that we will be discussing Linger with Magie Stiefvater!!

*We do our best to make sure all comments are published, so that Maggie can answer your questions. With the high volume of guests expected tonight, not all the questions may be answered in the hour time frame of the chat.

*In respect to Maggie's time, we will only publish comments that pertain to their current writings, and book.

*We will not post any personal questions or comments.

* Any rude, disrespectful, or spam like comments will not be published.

*Thank you and we look forward to chatting with everyone tonight!

**No part of this chat is allowed to be used with out our permission**

7 comments:

  1. Hey Maggie! I loved your books! Will Isabel and Cole ever fall in love and own up to the fact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie:
    I. Love. Your. Freaking. Face.
    Check out Tegan and Sarah, I think you'll really dig them.

    Ok. Now that that's out of the way...
    Do you like writing about the wolves in a warmer forest environment, or did you like writing about them in the snow? Which one do you think added more to the story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that the Shiver Series is going to made into a movie, I expect it just a rumor fed by the large fan base you have!
    But that got me thinking,
    What famous actor or actress do you think would be the best role to play Sam and Grace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it seams that the Characters them self are more popular than the story line its self, so I was wondering what you found more fun or entertaining to write about during Linger. The Characters or the actual story-line?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how much of the ARC is different from the actual book in bookstores? Cause I've heard some authors say that ARCs might be very different from the actual book because of revisions before publication. I read the ARC of Linger and I'm wondering if I need to reread the actual book now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone! Thank you for the comments. Unfortnantely Maggie will not be answering questions here, but on the chat room, which is linked above. Please post ALL questions for Maggie when the chat starts. Thank you!

    Janice- I didn't notice much of a difference between the ARC and the published copy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sooo love Maggie. I adore shiver and linger! And that has just made moe sooo desperate for next year! Forever and Secret Novel- wow!

    ReplyDelete

Labels