Mundie Moms

Friday, January 14, 2011

Book News- Blessed Book Trailer, Trial by Fire, Darkest Mercy

I'm really excited for the release of Blessed. Leading up to it's release I'll be sharing my reviews for Tantalize, Eternal and then Blessed. If you're in the Austin area, Cynthia is having a release party on the 29th @ 2 pm at Book People!


Trial by Fire, the sequel to Jennifer Lynn Barnes's Raised by Wolves will be out on June 14th, 2011. She revealed her cover yesterday-
What do you think? You can find out more about Jennifer at her site here

*The Darkest Mercy book trailer was revealed on Melissa's website yesterday. Right now there is no code for us to post it here, but when one is available I'll be sure to add it.

2 comments:

  1. Super excited for the release of this book. I just loved the first book. And the cover looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read these! And it reminds me that I've got to read Raised by Wolves before the sequel's released. :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels