Mundie Moms

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cassie's Movie News Round Up & Alex Pettyfer's Offer To Play Jace

Cassie's updated her site with some TMI movie information, and she comments on Alex Pettyfer and his offer to play Jace in the upcoming TMI movie-

"I wanted to wait till I could have an official chat with the studio folks before I said anything, so my small contribution is: I know Alex has met with the director, Scott Stewart, several times; I know he read the TMI books over the holidays and really liked them and liked Jace, and negotiations are ongoing. At this point it's all about the deal, which really doesn't have anything to do with me, so I stand back and wait for news like the rest of you."

Thank you Cassie, and YES we'll play Scrabble with you, though we're pretty sure you'll be able to beat us at a word game!!

I don't know about you guys, but we're so excited to hear this news!! We're looking forward to hearing more movie news soon.

Be sure to visit Cassie's site here for more- http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/46672.html

11 comments:

  1. You should stop giving these updates, because I don't want to get overexcited and disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AALGKAKGJBSDSANV!!!! *spastic hand gestures*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yehahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waits patiently for the official announcement*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like an evil little mind game! Of course this totally get's my hopes up that he will be Jace and if he doesn't play him I'll have to cry myself into oblivion lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't know much about the actor, other than he's hot and broody looking, but I really hope for all the rabid fan girls out there that he takes the role. He really does fit the physical description... I guess I need to imbd him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! this is so exciting, I REALLY want Alex to be Jace, he would be perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels