Mundie Moms

Monday, January 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #58

I'm a day late and I had every intention of posting this yesterday, but you know how the weekends get. lol
In my mailbox is a weekly meme we participate in hosted by The Story Siren where we share some of the goodies we received through out the week. These are books we received to review, what we bought, gifted or borrowed.

For Review:

* Bitter Melon by Cara Chow, published by EgmontUSA, released on December 28th, 2010
* Will Work For Prom by Aimee Ferri, published by EgmontUSA to be released on February 8th, 2011
* Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr, published by Little Brown, released on October 2009
* The Iron Queen (published copy) by Julie Kagawa, published by Harlequin Teen, to be released on February 1st, 2011

Gifted/Borrowed:

* I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
* Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr

Bought:

* The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer

Thank you to EgmontUSA, Little Brown, Harlequin Teen, Sophie and Reading Teen for this weeks awesome reads.

What goodies did you receive this last week?

4 comments:

  1. Great books! I got Darkest Mercy too but I still need to read the series :(

    Heres my IMM:
    http://kreagslistofawsomebooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome selection of books! I haven't read any Melissa Marr's books yet, but I need to, same with Ms. Kagawa. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SOO want to see the I Am Number 4 movie :)

    The Iron Queen looks like a good read. I hope you enjoy your books, Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear what you think of DM!

    ReplyDelete

Labels