Mundie Moms

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday- Getting To Know You, MM's Admin Team

With the start of the year, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for you to get to know the Mundie Moms Admin Team. These ladies are truly amazing and I appreciate everything they do to make Mundie Moms what it is, and I'm excited for you to get to know them better.

She's our graphic designer queen. She's the creative geneius behind our banners, and many of the graphics you'll find on our blog, the Mundie Kids blog and the forum. Forum members will know her for the awesome TMI adoption graphics she's made and the ID adoption graphics she'll be making on the forum. I'd like to introduce you to Jennifer!

How would you describe yourself in 2 sentences or less?
Unemployed, recent college grad and film junkie extraordinaire with a passion for writing and reading who also likes to bake. That about sums me up. Oh, and coffee lover.

Who's your favorite TMI or ID character and why?
Alec. I melt over a shy gay boy any day. And he's so self-deprecating all the time. Makes me sad and yet smile.























If you could have any rune, which one would you pick and why?
Balance? Cause it sounds cool. And I could go walk on a ledge and other dangerous shenanigans.

If had to choose only one book to take with you somewhere, which book would that be?
I don't think I could choose one. Could I trade a book for a journal and write my own book? That would be more satisfying than re-living any one adventure over and over again.

What was your favorite book to read growing up?
I had a few. When I was very young, I liked this story about a dachshund (can't remember the title or author) when I was older I loved the Mrs. Piggle Wiggle stories. And Amber Brown.

What author got your interested in reading?
I've always been interested in reading. Since I was a kid. I didn't always do it very frequently, but I've never not done it.

If you could spend the day with a fictional character, who would it be and why? (remember this is a family friendly site so you have to keep it clean *coughs*) LOL
I bet I'm supposed to answer something like Jace? ;) I think I might choose Percy from the Percy Jackson series. I think I'd have to choose a series character, cause I feel like I've known them longer. But Percy would be fun. And it would be Greek mythology and fun stuff!
















Aside from reading, what do you enjoy doing on your down time?
Writing, watching an obnoxious amount of movies, listening to music and sometimes baking.

Who's the most memorable author you've met? (I know this is an unfair question. Pick more than one if you'd like)
Oh, geez. Um. Well as authors I looked forward too, Laurie Halse Anderson. I've never fangirled in front of an author until I met her. But I did. And she was so cool about it. As far as spectacular events, Rick Riordan's book signing event was way cool and as far as personally working with authors, Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl are AWESOME!!

Just for kicks, what boy band music do you secretly still listen to (don't lie) lol?
I was a Backstreet Boys girl back in the day and what? Their old stuff still rocks!

Thank you Jennifer for the great interview!

3 comments:

  1. BSB eh??? Loved getting to know Jennifer more!!! Thanks MMs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Jennifer!! I knew you would choose Percy. ;) Love this feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta Nicholas Hoult es alex para mi siempre desde la primera ves que me lo imagine

    ReplyDelete

Labels