Mundie Moms

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mundane Monday #72

Happy Monday!!! This weekend flew by a little too fast. I'm thinking this post might make your Monday's A LOT better, as who wouldn't want to receive an awesome Valentine's with one of your favorite TMI or ID characters on it.



I'd say these are the perfect Mundie Moms Valentine's! You can snag one of these and see the other awesome TMI Valentine's over on our affiliates site Novel Novice. They make some pretty awesome Valntine's. Be sure to visit them here to grab yours-

Later today we'll be announcing something really exciting, on the blog. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Novel Novice has the best valentine's goodies! I think I will add the Jace one to my home pc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEASE!!! What is it??? Tell me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Labels