Mundie Moms

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mundane Monday #73

Happy Monday!!! Today we the best of both the TMI and ID world. Our first MM treat is from Kara-lija, who's become one of our favorite TMI fan art artists, and the other is a fabulous teaser Cassie tweeted for fans yesterday involving Tessa and Jem from ID. I believe many of us MM's let out a sigh after both seeing the TMI picture and then reading the ID teaser.....

I love this new art work of Kara-lija's! I really should wait to use it for next week's Mundane Monday, but I can't help it. This needed to be posted today. She captures Jace and Clary perfectly!

Image found here

Second to last of the Valentine's weekend CP Teasers: Jem & Tessa. My apologies if I have botched up the Mandarin. You can't get accent marks or anything like that into Twishort.

“Say something in Mandarin,” said Tessa, with a smile.
Jem said something that sounded like a lot of breathy vowels and consonants run together, his voice rising and falling melodically: “Ni hen piao liang.”
“What did you say?” Tessa was curious.
“I said your hair is coming undone — here,” he said, and reached out and tucked an escaping curl back behind her ear. Tessa felt the blood spill hot up into her face, and was glad for the dimness of the carriage. “You have to be careful with it,” he said, taking his hand back, slowly, his fingers lingering against her cheek.

What do you guys think? I know the teasers are killers as now you want to be able to read the whole scene. I can't believe I left off mentioning this (thank you CrimsonInk for the reminder), Cassie replied in a tweet that what Jem was REALLY saying to Tessa is, "You are so beautiful." I know that earns a major *sigh* from us!

Enjoy your Mondays!

12 comments:

  1. OMG! Cassie said Jem was lying about what the Mandarin translated to. What it really means is "You are so beautiful." Jem is so romantic! *sigh*

    Can hardly wait for CP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CrimsonInk- Ugh, I can't believe I left that out of the post. Thank you so much for posting that! I know, Jem gets a huge *sigh* from me too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is freaking killing me lol. I love Jem. He has a special place in my heart for sure :) Thanks for making me itch even more for CP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am loving Jem. *sigh* How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwww :D So adorable! I can't wait for the book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really looking forward to the book coming out!! Thanks for posting. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I think Jem's winning me over, not that I don't love Will, but how can you not love Jem when he says something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Picture of Jace and Clary. It really does capture the emotional connection they have with each other

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love the Short Tweet with Jem and Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omigosh, im asian and swooned when i read what Jem said! He's absolutely romantic..

    ReplyDelete

Labels