Mundie Moms

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Penguin's Breathless Reads Tour

Penguin's Breathless Reads Tour kicks off today in NYC!!! Penguin has put together a fabulous tour for authors, Andrea Cremer, Ally Condie, Beth Revis, Kirsten Miller, Breanna Yovanoff & Catherine Fisher. Visit The Breathless page for more http://www.breathlessreads.com/

Here's a schedule of some of their upcoming stops-

New York - Wednesday, February 9
Books of Wonder, 6 p.m.

Minneapolis - Thursday, February 10
Hennepin County Public Library (Ridgedale Branch), 7 p.m.

Denver - Friday, February 11
Tattered Cover (Highlands Ranch), 7 p.m.

Salt Lake City - Saturday, February 12
King's English Bookshop, 2 p.m.

Raleigh - Friday, February 25
Quail Ridge Books and Music, 7 p.m.

Andrea Cremer and Beth Revis have both recently tweeted about some signed goodies they're giving away to celebrate the kick off of the tour. Be sure to visit their sites here to enter to win some SIGNED Breathless posters.

Beth's giveaway-

Andrea's giveaway-

Don't miss the trailer for the Breathless Reads Tour here

6 comments:

  1. I love this book trailer, I wish they were coming to TX. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!! I hope they continue the tour and add more states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this has to be one of the most amazing trailers I have come across to date. They did a fab job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited! I get to go to the one in SLC on Saturday! I have all my books ready! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blueicegal- I agree!! It's fantastic.

    Jenni- How awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to the one in MN. I only have Across the Universe to get signed. I wish I wasn't broke so I could buy Nightshade and get that one signed too.

    ReplyDelete

Labels