Mundie Moms

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday- Getting To Know You, MM's Admin Team

With the start of the year, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for you to get to know the Mundie Moms Admin Team. These ladies are truly amazing and I appreciate everything they do to make Mundie Moms what it is, and I'm excited for you to get to know them better.

She's our fabulous New Member/Registration Administrator. She makes sure those who have just joined our forum are set up and receive their welcoming email (she also does much more than that). I'm excited for you guys to get to know Shandra!

If I had to describe Shandra, I would say she's a fun, loyal, outstanding person and friend. She's crafty, creative, and is someone who always finds ways to uplift those around her. She's a fantastic mom and wife and is very dedicated to her family. She's someone you can spend hours talking to about whatever and laughing with till your stomach hurts and you have tears in your eyes. I'm excited for you guys to get to know her a little more-

Who's your favorite TMI or ID character and why?
Jace is my favorite TMI character. I love his snark!

If you could have any rune, which one would you pick and why?
Fearless.....because I wish I was even slightly fearless.















If had to choose only one book to take with you somewhere, which book would that be?
Twilight

What was your favorite book to read growing up?
I loved "Where the Red Fern Grows" and "The Once and Future King".

What author got you interested in reading?
J.K. Rowling. It's sad to say that my passion for reading has only started recently but it's true. Ms. Rowling transported me to a world that I loved and I've kept reading since.

If you could spend the day with a fictional character, who would it be and why?
I know it might be hokey to say but I would still love to spend the day with Edward Cullen. He has seen so much in his lifetime and would have so many things to talk about. It would also be nice to be in Bella's shoes for a bit to see what it is like to be the object of someone's undying devotion.











Aside from reading, what do you enjoy doing on your down time?
When I do have down time, I love to take pictures, make homemade cards, and do other crafty projects.

Who's the most memorable author you've met?
All the authors at the Smart Chicks tour stop in The Woodlands

Just for kicks, what boy band music do you secretly still listen to (don't lie) lol?
I still love N*Sync!

Thank you Shandra for all you do for Mundie Moms! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Shandra's answer -- Edward!!!! Yes, he has seen so much and he would make for an interesting date...lol. Love getting to know her a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete

Labels