Mundie Moms

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour



We've got some exciting news, The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour has added 3 new days!

MINNEAPOLIS
Thursday, March 17, 7:00 PM
Dark Days of Winter event w/ Claudia Gray, Kimberly Derting, Leah Clifford and Courtney Allison Moulton
Barnes & Noble, 2100 North Snelling Avenue, Roseville, MN, 55113

CHICAGO
Friday, March 18, 7:00 PM
Dark Days of Winter event w/ Kimberly Derting, Claudia Gray, Ellen Schreiber and Courtney Allison Moulton
Anderson's Bookshop, 123 West Jefferson Ave, Naperville, IL

MIAMI
Saturday March 19, 7:00 PM
Dark Days of Winter event w/ Clauida Gray, Kimberly Derting and Courtney Allison Moulton
Books & Books, 265 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables, FL

If you're in these areas, be sure to stop by and visit your favorite authors. You can learn more about the tour here.

3 comments:

  1. Miami is closer to me! Still not quite close enough but it's getting closer! I wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad day - still not anywhere near me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I wish they were coming to Austin.

    ReplyDelete

Labels