Mundie Moms

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hollywood Crush Interview's Cassandra Clare


In case you missed it this week, Hollywood Crush has posted not only their interview with Cassie, but a great video in which Holly Black is asking Cassie questions about the TMI movie. Here's a quote from the interview with Cassie-

"I love Lily Collins," Cassandra gushed right off the bat about the actress cast as heroine Clary. But she wasn't so forthcoming when asked about her preference for who should play sarcastic, demon-battling hottie Jace. What does she think of the fans' favorites?

"Well, the fans love Alex Pettyfer, and at this point I feel like I know him, though we've never spoken," she laughed. "He'd be a great Jace, but I know that he's got a lot of projects on his plate, so it sounds like he's choosing what would be the best fit for him. There's definitely other fan favorites for Jace, too." (text quoted from Hollywood Crush's site here)

Please be sure to go visit Hollywood Crush's site here to read the rest of their interview and to watch the interview between Holly Black and Cassandra Clare.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for City of Fallen Angels! Going over to Hollywood Crush to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't wait to get my hands on it!! I'm getting very little sleep the day it's out.

    ReplyDelete

Labels