Mundie Moms

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mundane Monday #75

Happy Monday! It's Spring Break for us here and I'm totally indulging myself with reading while the kids play outside. I'm sure we could all use a little TMI indulgence.

I'm going to warn you, this has a TMI SPOILER. If you've not read the series yet you may not want to read any further.


"You can only push the truth down for so long, and then it bubbles back up. The misakte I made was not telling you what was going won with me, not telling you about the dreams. But I don't regret dating you. I'm glad we tried. And I love for trying, even if it was never going to work."

"I wanted it to work so much," Clary said softly. "I never wanted to hurt you."

"I wouldn't change it," Simon said. "I wouldn't give up loving you. Not for anything. You know what Raphael told me? That I didn't know how to be a good vampire, that vampires accept that they're dead. But as long as I remember what it was like to love you, I'll always feel like I'm alive."

-City of Glass, page 371, picture found here

5 comments:

  1. Spring Break already?! We don't have it until 2nd week of April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet Moment between Clary and Simon! I am so glad that their friendship is still so strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this moment between Simon and Clary too!

    ReplyDelete

Labels