Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twitter Tuesday - Courtney A. Moulton

Did you know that Courtney's book, Angelfire, is our Debut Author of the Month book? Have you checked it out yet? If not, here's a link to Katie's review and an excerpt from it:
Angelfire has a lot of great action, a chemistry that kept me turning the pages to see what would happen with Ellie and Will, and has me looking forward to reading more books in this series.
I have been following the facebook page of Harper Collins' Dark Days of Supernatural Tour and when I read Courtney's take on the tour, I just had to share it with all of you:
I just returned from my first book tour. Wow. Even days later, it still doesn’t feel real. In fact, I’m quite sure that I dreamed it all up. This also might be because when I got home, I literally slept for two days. Going on book tour was even more grueling than a horse show! I knew the Dark Days tour was going to take a lot out of me, but I never imagined I’d go to sleep every night and wake up every morning feeling so exhausted and excited at the same time.
I know you want to read the rest of the post because Courtney captures the emotion of a debut author perfectly. I was so excited for her and for all of the other authors. Now have you read Angelfire, yet? Join us in celebrating Courtney's debut by making yourself a root beer float (read the story to see why) and enjoying a new take on angelic lore.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! What a great post by Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMs - It sounds like it was such a fun tour and I loved how Courtney described it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Angelfire is on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cari - thanks for the comment and yay, for being on your TBR list. :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels