Mundie Moms

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday-Entwined by Heather Dixon

Published by Harper Teen
To Be Released On March 29th, 2011

Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.

But there is a cost.

The Keeper likes to keep things.

Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late (quoted from Harper Teen's site).

I really love the book's cover and I'm really looking forward to reading it. Entwined is also our April Debut Book of the Month. We're looking forward to talking about it on our forum next month.

You can pre-order Entwined from the following places here. Add Entwined to your Goodreads list here.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, and allows us to spotlight a book that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.

6 comments:

  1. That cover is all kinds of gorgeous! I really can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Book. Sounds. Awesome. And the cover is STUNNING!! I haven't heard of it before and now I can't wait to read it! Oh, I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the cover on this one, is gorgeous!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I can't wait to read this one! I featured it as my WoW a few weeks ago. I absolutely love the cover so much. Great pick this week!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo looking forward to this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love the cover and the premise of the story.

    ReplyDelete

Labels