Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- The Goddess Test

By Aimee Carter
Published by Harlequin Teen
To Be Released on April 26th, 20111

Every girl who has taken the test has died. Now it’s Kate’s turn.

It’s always been just Kate and her mom–and now her mother is dying. Her last wish? To move back to her childhood home. So Kate’s going to start at a new school with no friends, no other family and the fear her mother won’t live past the fall. Then she meets Henry. Dark. Tortured. And mesmerizing. He claims to be Hades, god of the Underworld–and if she accepts his bargain, he’ll keep her mother alive while Kate tries to pass seven tests. Kate is sure he’s crazy–until she sees him bring a girl back from the dead. Now saving her mother seems crazily possible. If she succeeds, she’ll become Henry’s future bride, and a goddess. If she fails… (Quoted from Goodreads)

I've heard nothing but good things about this debut book from Aimee and I can not wait to read it! What book are you waiting to get your hands on?

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one, I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does look interesting. I'm waiting to get my hands on 20 Years Later by E.J. Newman. It comes out in July and that seems soooo far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of great buzz about this book! I can't wait to read it.

    Heather- I'm so going to to check out this book! It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one! Sounds so goodc! =)

    Here's my WoW post:
    http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited to read this, too! I featured it on WoW a couple weeks ago. This week I'm featuring a Greek mythology retelling as well, so check it out here if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you'll love it! I read it already and my review is on my blog (spoiler free).

    It's a wonderful book that incorporates the perfect blend of modernism/mythology and truly, if I rated on my blog (I don't) I would have given it the highest possible rating.

    I can't wait to see your take on it!

    Here's my WOW pick:

    Kristi-The Book Faery's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the WOWS! I get so many great ideas from everyone. Thank you for sharing them!

    Krisit- I am so going to read your review. I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of this one but sounds really good - great preview!

    My WoW's at bit.ly/hG8L8R

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds like fun. It seems like Greek mythology is getting popular this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm absolutely looking forward to The Goddess Test as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this galley right now on my kindle. Reading this week. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finished this one up last week and it was great! I hope you can get to it soon it's got some really great characters.

    ReplyDelete

Labels