Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Twitter Tuesday - Julie Kagawa


Just a reminder that TOMORROW, June 1st, we all get to download Julie's Summer Crossing, yes, the Puck point-of-view e-novella which will help with the wait until The Iron Knight is released.

Julie tweeted the last of the teasers last week. So here it is just to give us a taste:
"Worry not, ice-boy. I already have a plan.” I flashed him my best impish smile, rubbing my hands together. “One brilliant Goodfellow prank, coming right up.”
Here's a link to Julie's blog where I'm sure she'll be posting links to the e-novella. Are you looking forward to this as much as I am, Mundie Moms??

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! Can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when authors do stuff like this. Knowing they love their fans makes me love them even more :) I also love the idea of writing the same story from different POVs.

    -Kate the Book Buff
    The Book Buff: Book Reviews for Regular People

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this!! She's always revealing the cover for TIK, which I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo excited about this novella. I have so many books to read for review but that gets put aside tomorrow. Tomorrow is all about Puck!

    Here's my teaser: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know if this will be available in the UK too tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments, you guys. I am so impressed with authors, like Julie, he give back to their fans in the form of e-novellas (or outtake scenes, or alternate POV scenes, etc). It's what makes me keep wanting to support their stories even more.

    Book Passion for Life - If it's like the previous e-novella, Winter's Passage, it should be available for download on harlequin's ebook site, here:

    http://www.eharlequin.com/

    A publisher can restrict by region (I have that happen to me in reverse with UK books I love) but that's generally for print books. At least, I believe so. Sorry that I don't have a firm answer for you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels