Mundie Moms

Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #78

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where bloggers post about the books they've received the previous week for review, bought, and gifted.

For Review:
* The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen, published by Create Space, released on April 9th, 2011
* Grave Expectations by Charles Dickens & Sherri Browning, published by Simon & Schuster, to be released on August 30th, 2011
* Slumber, Chronicles of the Fade #1 by Samantha Young, published by Create Space, released on May 17th, 2011
* Ashfall, Ashfall #1 by Mike Mullin, published by Tanglewood Press, to be released on October 11th, 2011
* Sass and Serendipity by Jessica Ziegler, published by Delacorte Press, to be released on July 12th, 2011
* Fateful by Claudia Gray, published by Harper Teen, to be released on September 13th, 2011, *I'll be giving away this copy of the ARC, as I received one from TLA.
* Blood Red Road by Moira Young, published by Margaret K. McElderry, released on June 7th, 2011

For Mundie Kids Review:
* A Girl Named Willow Krimble, Willow Krimble #1 by Giuseppe Bianco, self published, released on January 1st, 2011

Bought:
* Hourglass by Myra McEntire
* Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, I love this book & had to add the new paperback release to my set

Thank you to Simon & Schuster, Harper Teen, Jessica Sorensen, Samantha Young, Mike Mullin, Blue Slip Media and Giuseppe Bianco for this week's wonderful reads! What goodies did you receive this week?

20 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Sass and Serendipity sounds great. And I loved Nightshade.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Fateful! Claudia Gray is such a talented author that I'm pretty sure I'd love anything she wrote, haha. I just received Blood Red Road, too, and it sounds interesting. Looking forward to reading that one too. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard really incredible things about Blood Red Road. I may have to get myself a copy soon :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'm just about to read Blood Red Road, I hope it's as good as it sounds. And hope you enjoy Slumber! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I want FATEFUL so bad. I love Claudia's books. I really need to read NIGHTSHADE too. It's been on my list for so long.

    Happy Reading <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great mailbox! They all look great! I'm currently reading Blood Red Road and loving it so far :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost picked up Blood Red Road but already have bought so many books this week lol. I will get it next week. It was totally not on my radar, until I saw it in the store 2days ago and read the jacket. Now I see that everyone is getting it this week. It looks great, I will have to get it next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!

    Alison- I'm looking forward to reading it.

    DJ- Blood Red Road is a fabulous dystopian! I'm excited to read Fateful as well. I've heard a lot of great buzz about it.

    Ginger- Yes you must! :)

    Samantha- THANK YOU!

    Jessica- I'll be giving away an ARC of Fateful soon :)

    MisaandSofia- Thank you so much!

    Christina- It's a must read!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books this week! I can't wait to read Fateful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hourglass, Nightshade, Blood Red Road? Niiiice. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a fantastic haul! Hourglass and Blood Red Road look amazing!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great load of books! Fallen Star looks great. I see alot of people have gotten Blood Red Road!! Slumber looks awesome as well I had Samantha on the blog a few weeks ago. Happy Reading!

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Blood Red Road. Awesome Week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books! I also bought the paperback copy of Nightshade (I love the cover!) and Hourglass!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is the 4th time in my IMM hops that featured Blood Red Road! amazing.

    my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/in-my-mailbox-3/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh some really good ones in there! I really want to read Ashfall, Blood Red Road and Hourglass :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! Happy Reading to everyone this week!

    ReplyDelete

Labels