Mundie Moms

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mundane Monday #89

Happy Monday! I don't know why, but I find Jace's insults humorous. I don't know it's because it's coming from him or how I picture him saying it in my mind. For some reason it makes me laugh when he calls Simon a bloodsucker.

image found here

Simon shut the front door behind them. "How do you know that?"

"I can hear it." Jace looked at Simon speculatively. "And so could you if you tried, bloodsucker." He loped down the stairs a faint chuckle drifting behind him on the wind.

"I think I liked 'mundane' better than 'blooodsucker,' " Simon muttered.

"With Jace, you don't really get to choose your insulting nickname."

- City of Ashes, page 234

3 comments:

  1. ah Jace !!! Je t'aime ! He is so much fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is awesome. I just love Jace period, no matter what he's saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love that part <3 And ya gotta love Jace.

    ReplyDelete

Labels