Mundie Moms

Monday, July 11, 2011

Clockwork Prince Update & Pre-Order Information


Cassie tweeted some FABULOUSLY EXCITING NEWS this morning!

Finally woke up. Up till 5am finishing copyedits for Clockwork Prince. *does the done, done, done dance*

Congratulations Cassie! We hope you get some sleep today.
I don't know about you guys, but we might have screamed like little fan girls over that tweet. December 6th can't get here fast enough.

You can now PRE-ORDER Clockwork Prince at a variety of book sources. Visit Simon & Schuster's site to find out more. CP is available in hard cover, ebook, nook and kindle.

5 comments:

  1. oh
    my
    GOD!!!!
    cannot wait!!!!!!
    YEY!!Cassie congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! I can't wait! counting down the days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *O* Congrats!!!! I can't wait for the book to come out!!! Although I need to save money as soon as school starts *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That is so great!! But Correct me if Iam wrong I thought Clockwork Prince comes out August 2011!! Ahhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait I thought August too... We have to wait all the way into December?! I will Cry!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels