Mundie Moms

Friday, July 22, 2011

Exciting CA & CP News!


Cassie has posted the exciting announcements that Simon & Schuster made last night at Comic Con! Here's what Cassie said:

All copies of the Clockwork Angel paperback are going to come with a short story in the back called "Magnus' Vow." It takes place during City of Bones and is from Magnus' view point. All first editions of Clockwork Prince are going to come with a letter from Will to his family, that he never sent*, in the back. That's *all first editions. "So any first edition, wherever you buy it, will have the letter, Indie stores, Barnes and Noble, etcetera. (I have asked about Kindle/etc versions, but I think they won't have it.)

* Yes, the same letter from Will that was in the Italian editions, but with some added material so it isn't *exactly* the same.

** THis isn't the end of bonus context in the books, just the first announcement. Stay tuned......

This is such EXCITING news! Be sure to go and & pre-order your copies for Clockwork Angel (in pb) and Clockwork Prince here- Simon & Schuster| Amazon| Barnes & Noble| The Book Depository

10 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong that I squeeeed like a teenager? Cause if so, I'm okay with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Magnus is a rock star, so I can't wait to read a short story from his POV. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good I am so glad, I was in basic training when CoFA came out and when my Mum when to get it for me (Because she's awesome like that.) They were sold out of the exclusive edition with the letter. I was so bummed about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about this news!

    Heather- I totally did the same thing LOL

    Moirae- That is so awesome your Mum bought COFA for you, but stinks they ran out of the one w/ the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely order Clockowrk Prince, but I'm disappointed in the Clockwork Angel peperback release. I "HAVE" the harcover, why do I have to also buy the paper back as well to get a short story that should of came with the hardcover in the first place. OR... I can just wait until someone buys the Clockwork Angel "paperback" and release it online for people like me who "already hava the book." OK, ok, I don't mean to vent, can you see "my" POV?
    And don't tell me its the "Epilogue" in the back of the Clockwork Angel hardcover book from page 473-476, because that is not news.

    ReplyDelete

Labels