Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today's YA Releases

There are some great releases today. I can't wait to head out to the book store today. Happy Release to the following YA releases:















  1. Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
  2. Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers
  3. Sirensong: A Faeriewalker Novel by Jenna Black
  4. The Siren's Cry by Jennifer Anne Kogler
  5. Paradise by Jill Alexander
  6. Now Is The Time For Running by Michael Williams
  7. Stealing Bases by Keri Mikulski
  8. Ice Shock, The Joshua Files by M.G. Harris
  9. Twisted, Pretty Little Liars #9 by Sara Shepard
*I'm having problems loading the rest of the pictures. I'll try again in a bit to load the rest of the book images

3 comments:

  1. Falling for Hamlet seems like a great read. I like re-tellings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I totally forgot, haha. Now I can't wait to get my hands on Sirensong!

    Hugs,
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Labels