Mundie Moms

Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox- At The Beach

This week I'm on vacation and won't be posting my real IMM until I get back. In honor of my trip to the beach I googled books by the beach and found this fabulous picture.


I don't know about you, but if I received a suitcase full of books in the mail or happened upon a washed up suitcase at the beach that had books in it, I'd be ecstatic. I know that's totally wishful thinking. I totally love this picture.

Please feel free to leave a comment with your IMM link and I'll comment on it when I get back. I hope you all have a great book week!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The preview comment was wrong ...
    Nice picture !! :-) I wish a suitcase like these :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to the beach too! : (
    ahah! Enjoy your day... Have a great time! : )

    Idris
    Throwing Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd be ecstatic if I found a suitcase filled with books too - especially if they're awesome titles! :)

    I'm not much of a swimmer. Okay. I'm not a swimmer. period. haha! But I love the beach. Only, instead of swimming, I let my inner photographer loose.

    Have fun!

    Here's my IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the beach! This picture is so sweet, I love it. Yep, I'd definitely be ecstatic to find this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *love* this image. Enjoy the beach! :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels