Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Release Day To:





































































September 6th
  1. Sweet Venom by Terra Lynn Childs, you can read my 5 star review here
  2. Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan, you can read my 5 star review here
  3. The Hidden (The Hollow #3) by Jessica Verday
  4. The Fallen 3 by Thomas E Sniegoski
  5. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  6. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle

On Thursday you'll find the sequel to Karen Kincy's Other out in stores! We'll also be chatting with Karen tomorrow night at 8 pm!

September 8th
  1. Bloodborn (Other #2) by Karen Kincy

2 comments:

  1. Vanish<3 loved. Need to get my hands on All These Things I've done, and Sweet Venom !(: Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many great looking books! Congrats to the authors on their release!

    ReplyDelete

Labels