Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Release Day To:


Look at all the lovely YA releases out today!








































September 27th Releases:
  1. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
  2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
  3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  4. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
  5. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
  6. If I Die by Rachel Vincent
  7. Lost in Time (A Blue Bloods Novel) by Melissa de la Cruz
  8. Indelible by Lani Woodland
  9. Ashfall by Mike Mullin
  10. Shifting by Bethany Wiggins


Up Coming Releases:

















September 29th Releases:
  1. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
  2. Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


Last Week's Releases:
































September 20th Releases:
  1. The Girl of Fire & Thorns by Rae Carson,
  2. Beautiful Days(Bright Young Things #2) by Anna Godbersen
  3. Goliath (Leviathan) by Scott Westerfeld
  4. The Slayer Chronicles: First Kill by Heather Brewer
  5. Enthralled edited by Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstrong

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait for Mara and Smoke and Bone!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow what a crazy great release day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giselle- Both of those are great reads!!

    iwriteinbooks- I agree and I want to buy them all. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much goodness out this week!! I plan to purchase Lola & Name of the Star this weekend at the festival :-) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have been waiting for Smoke and Bone and since I just finished White Cat and Red Gloves in the last 3 days I am ready for a new read so this is perfect timing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ginger- I know! It's crazy. I'm purchasing that there too. I can hardly wait to read it.

    Malissa- You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Labels