Mundie Moms

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September's CP Teaser!

Thank you Cassie for giving us the September teaser for Clockwork Prince. It's almost 3 months till release day and we can't wait!! Here's what Cassie just tweeted:


“Must he be here?” Gabriel growled to Tessa the second time he nearly dropped a knife while handing it to her. He put a hand on her shoulder, showing her the sight line for the target she was aiming at, a black circle drawn on the wall. She knew how much he would rather she were aiming at Will. “Can’t you tell him to go away?”

“Now, why would I do that?” Tessa asked reasonably. “Will is my friend, and you are someone whom I do not even like.”
She threw the knife. It missed its target by several feet, striking low in the wall near the floor.“No, you’re still weighting the point too much—and what do you mean, you don’t like me?” Gabriel demanded.

LOL, I love this teaser. Well really I enjoy all of Cassie's teasers. I for some reason find it humorous that Gabriel had to ask Tessa why she doesn't like him.

10 comments:

  1. If Will and Jem don't get with Tessa (though I DO hope Jem does), I'm totally shipping Tessa & Gabriel after this teaser. hehe. Love Gabriel despite his rudeness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricki- With it being holiday season, those days are going to fly by. I can not wait.

    Little_Dhampir91- LOL I loved Gabriel's response to Tessa not liking him.

    Maria- Us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot who Gabriel was! I need.to.reread.Clockwork.Angel.:)

    i better join that read-a-long. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Is it December yet? I mean how are we supposed to wait after that?

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna- Yes you must join our Read A Long :)

    Stuck In Books- LOL I agree!! I can't wait any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Each teaser leaves me wanting to read it more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vy- Gotta love Gabriel in this scene. lol

    Heather- I know! Me too!

    ReplyDelete

Labels