Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Twitter Tuesday: Picktainment's Interview with Cassie


Last night, while I was scrolling through tweets, I found this fun interview, "Cassandra Clare and Her Mortal Instruments" done by picktainment. Here's my favorite question and yes, I am still laughing remembering Simon's (accurate) description of Clary's boyfriend:

Q.  Do you think Clary Fray (the protagonist of The Mortal Instruments) would get along with Harry Potter? We know he has a thing for redheads…

Cassie: Well, as Simon says in City of Fallen Angels, “Clary has a boyfriend. The nuclear bomb of boyfriends.” So I think they would be strictly platonic, but sure, they’d get along. They could complain about how it sucks to always have to be battling the evil dude.
For the rest of the interview, go to picktainment.com and see which TMI/ID character Cassie would prefer to have dinner with as well as the answer to whether or not she'd ever write a dystopian story.

2 comments:

Labels