Mundie Moms

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Pure by Jennifer Armentrout


Published by: Spencer Hill Press
To be released on: April 2nd, 2012

Alex lives--and loves--recklessly, until a single decision leads to a heartbreaking revelation. As a mysterious threat closes in and she confronts a Council that wants to see her in servitude, Alex must face a choice between love that is fated... and love that is forbidden.

I know this book isn't going to be released until next year, but after I read Half Blood, I have patiently (not so patiently) been waiting to read the sequel Pure. If Half Blood is this addicting, I can only imagine what Pure is going to be like.

What book are you waiting on?

5 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Half Blood. I love the covers of this series anyhow.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half Blood is on my reading list, and Pure sounds so fabulous that I think I need to bump it up! Great pick. :-)

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very envious that you've read Half Blood already, and this cover is just gorgeous! This one's sure to go on the TBR list, too, and I hope to read Half Blood soon. :) Thank you for sharing and happy reading!

    ~DJL
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giselle- Half BLood is fabulous! I highly recommend picking it up!

    Jessi- Yes you do!! :)

    DJL- You're so welcome and I hope you get to read Half Blood soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say what a lovely cover this is.

    ReplyDelete

Labels