Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Clockwork Prince Audiobook to be narrated by ED WESTWICK


Cassie & Simon and Schuster have officially announced that Ed Westwick will be narrating the Clockwork Prince audiobook!! We are so EXCITED about this fabulous news! We already know Ed Westwick is going to wow Infernal Devices fans when he narrates Clockwork Prince in that swoon worthy English accent of his.

Cassie is looking for fans to send her questions for Ed! Be sure to go HERE to read what Cassie posted. You can read more about The Center for Fiction panel that Cassie is going to be with Holly Black and Justine Jarbalestier on October 31st in NYC at 7 pm.

10 comments:

  1. I am BEYOND thrilled!!! Will be downloading it from iTunes on release day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! I am looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie- I am too!! I can't wait to listen to it.

    Amy- I know! I can not wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this will be fantastic! Now I've got to get the audiobook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he will be fantastic. I can't wait to listen to him read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god, I normally don't listen to audio books but whoa. I'm doing that for CP! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart just swelled a bit when I read this, love him, can't wait to download it on audible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather- Yes it is. :)

    Lisa- I thought he did a great job with COFA, but I'm even more excited about him reading CP.

    Jess- I don't either, but when he's reading it is. lol

    Kate- Ours did too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO, SO, SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! Thanks for sharing! I think he'll be really great in CP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is so exciting!! I LOVE Ed!

    ReplyDelete

Labels